chimaeras ABOUND

Internal banter on ART, FEMINISM, POSTHUMANISM, IDENTITY and "INSANITY".
oh and cyborgs.

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

This is MY house. If you can't play nice, go play somewhere else.

The conclusion to my last post about a cowardly anonymous comment left in a very random part of my blog.

Anonymous: "What exactly doesn't make sense about it?"

Me: "First off, I am going to assume that you are the same 'anonymous' who posted last time, but I can't know that because you refuse to name yourself.

Second, I want to say that I think it is ridiculous that you are bringing this cryptic crap here instead of posting where I made my original comment. But I guess you probably figured out that Feministe wouldn't have published your sick comment, so you decided to annoy me instead. Honestly, I have no idea why I am allowing myself to entertain you by answering your question (other than that you have REALLY offended me by coming to my home and bringing this crap with you and it is my right to tell you that).

So..."What exactly doesn't make sense?" you ask?

(To clarify for anyone who might be reading this, your original comment is based on your offensive and disgusting idea that "the resistance" I spoke of is no where to be found because they have all been aborted and tossed into a garbage somewhere. Am I wrong?)

If this is the case, you don't make sense because you are a contradiction. It is painfully obvious that you are Anti-Choice. If you are Anti-Choice then you don't value a resistance which supports a woman's right to choose what happens to her body. If you don't value a feminist resistance then why are you bothering to tell me that its "in the bottom of a dumpster somewhere" unless your only goal is to be inflamatory. Instead, you value a world where women are docile and subservient. Your attempt to imply that women are responsible for being treated like second class citizens is appalling. We need to be radical and resistant because people like you want to take away our right to autonomy."


The egalitarian part of me assumed that my blog could be a place free of harrassment. I now see that is not a reality. If you comment in my blog and I feel that what you have said has no value (however, I have a broad spectrum of understanding for validity), I will censor you. I will protect myself.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What do they put in the water in San Francisco?

March 02, 2006 2:32 PM  
Blogger karen leslie said...

Common Sense

March 02, 2006 2:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home