chimaeras ABOUND

Internal banter on ART, FEMINISM, POSTHUMANISM, IDENTITY and "INSANITY".
oh and cyborgs.

Sunday, February 19, 2006

Soft. Strong. SENSIBLE.

So, I bought some toilet paper with my boyfriend two days ago we decided to just go to Walgreens because its only one block away, instead of Safeway where it is much cheaper. While we browsed through the overpriced toilet paper we discovered 'Charmin Basic'. This different Charmin looked almost exactly the same as the other Charmin but it was almost half the price. What is wrong with this affordable Charmin? I still couldn't tell you. However, it did describe itself as quite simply: "Soft. Strong. SENSIBLE."

Am I strange or does that seem strange, in fact, almost beautiful? I am stealing that slogan for myself, if any self-advertisement should come up in the future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home