chimaeras ABOUND

Internal banter on ART, FEMINISM, POSTHUMANISM, IDENTITY and "INSANITY".
oh and cyborgs.

Monday, March 06, 2006

Busi-ness.

I have been very busy the last few days but I have to mention some of the highlights of my recent 'shennanigans':

I saw (okay ogled) Angela Davis at the art opening I worked at on Friday night. Amazing.

I turned 24 years old on Saturday. I am a baby and I am as old as sin.

I made some decisions about where my work is going at SFAI and I feel a little more relaxed. I have been STRESSING out. (More on this later when I force myself.)

Also, Judith Butler's "Gender Trouble" is fantastic.


p.s. I am eagerly awaiting my reusable laptop lunchbox in the mail. Where are you?

1 Comments:

Blogger Dark Daughta said...

I used to have such a hard on for all the older feminists of color when I was in my twenties. Sort of a combination of wanting to "grow up" to be just like them and wanting to get into their pants. :)

March 27, 2006 3:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home